Moving data from Synology to unRAID

Hey y'all,

I have just built a new NAS box and installed unRAID. I have two 3tb Reds, one 6tb shucked WD drive (probably red), and one 512gb ssd cache drive.

The 6tb and the ssd are brand new. The 3tb Reds were previously in my Synology set up as mirrored RAID. I want to convert those drives to be managed by unRAID. Right now those 3tb drives are showing up as "unsupported" in unRAID.

My ultimate goal is to have the 6tb set up as Parity, the two 3tbs as data drives, and the 512gb set up as a cache drive. While preserving the data that was originally on the 3tbs.

What's the best way to go about that? I formatted the 6tb and the cache drive, and I was thinking of installing mdadm and vgchange, mounting the drives, then copying over to the 6tb, following this: https://www.synology.com/en-us/knowledgebase/DSM/tutorial/Storage/How_can_I_recover_data_from_my_DiskStation_using_a_PC

But I'm not sure how to do that. I wanted to try and get an Ubuntu VM running, but I created one and when I VNC in it shows me some UEFI bootloader thing, and I can't stop and try to recreate the VM.

Any ideas?