My Mainboard died

Bonjour from France,

I am running a Unraid Plus 6.7 since 4 years as file server (Backup/ Audio / Video, mainly) with 2 Parity Drives (4TB) and 5 storage drives (WS RED 3/4 TB)

Last weekend my motherboard failed me: the first time I was able to finish a complete parity check, but after that it remained dead.
As this was an Atom 2000 board and the manufacturer has not big need to react to my support request (1 year out of guarantee) I am thinking about my options. I may look for a a new Server board from Supermicro (A2SDi-4C-HLN4F or the 8c) or the equivalent from Asrock Rack, but I would have to wait 2 month before ordering it.
As I have an ASROCK J3160DC-ITX available, I may use this in my build for the interim. I have ordered a PCI-E X1 4xSata card and I have already installed an mini-PCIE 2x SATA adapter.

The questions that arrives ( I may overthink it ... dunno?):
- The change procedure is only changing the MB , connecting the disks , controlling the correct order ???
- How do I find the correct order for the disk array (do I have a control file on the usb drive?) I did not think to make a screenshot after reviving from the first failure
- I may test the new board with a test unraid on another stick first for testing if everything matches the requirement.
- Can I easily disconnect the 2nd parity for the time using the low power mainboard?
- Can I just make  a backup of the contents on my Flash drive under Linux Mint ? Just in case something goes badly wrong ?
- Can I find a guide here (I looked for it but my findings were quite limited, maybe I used the wrong key words ?) for the best practis procedure of changing mainboards ?

Thank you in advance for any support!

Tom