How to map Sabnzbd to unassigned drive?

i feel like an idiot but i have no idea what im doing and im started to get really frusterated with how even the simplest task takes FOREVER.

Im just trying to install sabnzbd, and map the downloads to an unassigned drive. I dont want it going to the cache and screwing up my vms, or going to the shares and overworking my drives. I jsut want to it go to a 1tb SSD, where it can unpack, and apps can pull it from there.

It took me half the day to figure out that I even wanted that. If theres a better hard drive arrangement, youre welcome to mention it, but what i want seems easy enough and i cant even do that

so, when i install sabnzbd i try to move the directories to the drive ive formatted and named 'Downloads', but I cant find it, anywhere, so i tried installing the docker right onto the drive, and then it found it! I was good. but then an error popped up every second, i cant remember what is said, I kind of snapped. i didnt like that solution anyway because it didnt backup my app data that way and its not ideal

so please, please help me.

EDIT

So i figured out that I cant find the 'Media' folder where i can get to my shares, it just doesnt show up in sabnzbd. wtf

"root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sabnzbd' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8080:8080/tcp' -p '8090:8090/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/data':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sabnzbd':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sabnzbd' 

3731a6173be8b69fe784cf5a6f6a16393b767ac5061215a0eed2ba3fa5fd4df6"

Edited by Amorbellum

forget it

i just made a downloads share like everyone else

putting the downloads on another drive, such a simple thing in any other OS, and i spent hours on it. I feel like an idiot for ever being excited about this OS, its always been a nightmare

Edited by Amorbellum

Have you read the Docker FAQ? I suspect you must have read at least some of it since you posted your docker run command.

People are often confused by "mappings". All it means is a correspondence. Just as a place on a road map corresponds to a place in the world, a docker volume mapping is simply a correspondence between a path inside the container, and a path on the host computer.

Your Unassigned Device has a host path that begins with /mnt/disks/...

When mapping an Unassigned Device, be sure to select slave mode.