BTRFS forced readonly

Hey guys,

I've had unRAID installed and running successfully (with very minor hiccups occasionally) for almost 2 months now, but today my server keeps breaking and going into read-only mode. I've looked around on Google, but did not find anything too useful. 

Oddly enough, if I stop docker and run 'Docker Safe New Perms,' and start docker again, everything seems to function just fine for anywhere from 3 - 30 minutes.

Here's what I'm seeing in my logs: https://pastebin.com/0ywqvJqD

My array is still running, but docker containers are failing every now and then, obviously because they can't write to disk.

I have 3 drives (1 parity, 2 data), all of which are showing 0 errors. All disks are XFS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Solved!

This was at the end of my log:

BTRFS: error (device loop2)

In my case, device loop2 is my 'docker.img'

Deleted docker.img via Settings > Docker.

When doing this, you will have to re-add any Docker containers you had via the Apps tab, it will retain all data, but NOT the settings when you're adding the container itself.

Edited by Coryy
3 hours ago, Coryy said:

Solved!

This was at the end of my log:

BTRFS: error (device loop2)

In my case, device loop2 is my 'docker.img'

Deleted docker.img via Settings > Docker.

When doing this, you will have to re-add any Docker containers you had via the Apps tab, it will retain all data, but NOT the settings when you're adding the container itself.

Note that when adding the apps back you need to do it via the Previous Apps section of the Apps tab if you want to stain your settings.   Adding them back as if they are new apps will NOT retain your settings.