Cannot Access Unraid Web GUI from any windows systems

Hi,

long time lurker in terms of getting started, finally decided to taker the plunge with a trial. One day after a reboot, I noticed I could not connect to the web GUI from my PC. I tried all sorts of things after google searches, then tried to navigate to the web console using my mobile device & noticed it worked. After that I figured my IP may have been blocked somehow so I tried to connect with a different IP & then different windows computers but still can't get in. 

But it works on my wife's macbook pro. 

Any Ideas?

So all machines on your LAN can ping, but some machines on your LAN can access the webUI and some can't. That suggest a problem with those machines that can't.

Do you have any adblockers or something else that might be blocking access? Have you tried another browser? Have you cleared browser cache?

Any idea what this is about?

Apr 14 15:33:14 HMS kernel: TCP: request_sock_TCP: Possible SYN flooding on port 26495. Sending cookies.  Check SNMP counters.

On 4/15/2020 at 8:48 AM, trurl said:

So all machines on your LAN can ping, but some machines on your LAN can access the webUI and some can't. That suggest a problem with those machines that can't.

Do you have any adblockers or something else that might be blocking access? Have you tried another browser? Have you cleared browser cache?

Any idea what this is about?

Apr 14 15:33:14 HMS kernel: TCP: request_sock_TCP: Possible SYN flooding on port 26495. Sending cookies.  Check SNMP counters.

Adblockers were running when it worked but also disabled as tests used different browsers. already cleared cache as well . 

I google the system message & it seems like that's an informative message.