Constant Error 403

first Sabnbd gave me error 403, then sonarr, now deluge.

i forced an update on sab and it fixed it. sonarr i deleted the image, that was two days ago. now deluge is giving it to me. 

I cant keep deleting the whole docker file. its such a PITA.

wtf is going on?

UPDATE

Plex server was missing, AGAIN

i have had constant problems with unraid dockers. is there something connecting all of these?

I rebooted server and now it looks like everything is working again.

also, at one point SAB stopped downloading because "disk was full" but theres TB's of space?

Plex docker says its running but webui wont load and server is missing from clients.

tower-diagnostics-20200415-1631.zip

Edited by Amorbellum
24 minutes ago, Amorbellum said:

disk was full

It's hard to put that into context, but it does point the finger at sab downloading directly into the docker.img file due to a misconfiguration that you've made in Sab's settings in its GUI.  And because of that, you've trashed the docker.img file and need to recreate it which is an easy and painless procedure (and this also explains why everything else is happening)

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/#comment-564309

9 minutes ago, Amorbellum said:

what the hell kind of OS is this where this shit just happens regularly?

The answer is that this does not happen regularly, and is almost invariably either user error or hardware

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Squid said:

It's hard to put that into context, but it does point the finger at sab downloading directly into the docker.img file due to a misconfiguration that you've made in Sab's settings in its GUI.  And because of that, you've trashed the docker.img file and need to recreate it which is an easy and painless procedure (and this also explains why everything else is happening)

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/#comment-564309

The answer is that this does not happen regularly, and is almost invariably either user error or hardware

I agree, its likely my ignorance, but I still feel frsuterated with the usability of the OS

it looks like, the last time I deleted the docker image and reinstalled everything, I forgot to change SABS configs

Can you help me understand a better way to recreate the docker image than to reinstall everything and reconfigure everything? how is that easy and painless? Is there a way to back those configurations up somehow that I am missing?

actually wait.....Sab is going to the right folder. I dont think thats correct, sab and deluge are both set to Downloads.

Im back to square one.

Edited by Amorbellum

Settings - Docker - Stop The Service.  Advanced View, delete the image

Re-enable docker

Apps Tab - Previous Apps - Check off whatever you want and hit the install button.  Grab a beer

12 minutes ago, Amorbellum said:

sab and deluge are both set to Downloads.

I'm talking within sab and deluge UIs  Should be both set to /Downloads (and the incompletes also)  Case matters

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Squid said:

Settings - Docker - Stop The Service.  Advanced View, delete the image

Re-enable docker

Apps Tab - Previous Apps - Check off whatever you want and hit the install button.  Grab a beer

I'm talking within sab and deluge UIs  Should be both set to /Downloads (and the incompletes also)  Case matters

Every time I have to do this I lose everything in Plex, I have to completely start over

But i followed your steps and they work. thank you for your help I really appreciate it.

However, 

my settings ARE set that way.

why did this happen? how can i prevent it?