6.8.3 Cache drive failed

Hey guys, i have a major problem with my 2 drive cache, today one of the drives went missing, after reboot at the second cache device is missing and shows as unmountable after array start and not showing disk name before the start of array.

I checked that drive with hdtune for errors and found nothing,

Is there a way to repare BTRFS?

Thx

Update: now unraid detects the drive but get the fallowing warning (picture)

How cand i force unraid to use this disk as part of an existing cache drive?

Update2: after the firs restart i had that option to auto start array and the first disk got mounted as cache drive, that messed up the data on it?

vstorage-diagnostics-20200416-2137.zip

Capture.PNG

Edited by adyy48

Suck a relief!

How can i check why this happen?

I assume that i have a bad sata cable if drives are ok?

Edit: I don't think thats all, how can i backup all the data if one of the drives is not mounted?

It say's 360 gb of space 240gb used and 120gb free, i assume 240gb used is from the current drive and 120gb free is from the unmountable drive.

Should i try to mount the second (120gb cache disk) manually?

I get errors when i try to copy the files, i think some parts of them are on the second disk, any idee how to force mount?

Update: now both drives appear as new drives and the pool was raid 0, is there a way to make unraid assign them again without the loss of data?

Update2: After a few restarts the pool was recognized and started succesfully.

Problem solved.

Thx

Edited by adyy48
12 hours ago, adyy48 said:

Edit: I don't think thats all, how can i backup all the data if one of the drives is not mounted?

They were both mounted, despite one being unassigned, but I see by the edits you made it work.

For now I recommend having auto array start disable when there's a cache pool, since Unraid will start with a missing cache device and can cause issues.