Show automatically a dashboard on display

Pr0m

Hello everyone,

I've installed a unraid server with a display always connected to it (and never turning off).

I would like to be able to display a dashboard on it, right now i've managed a script that will launch the dashboard and will stay in backround.
(My dashboard is already created on a grafana under a docker container (on the unraid server))

If i start my server with the GUI and connect, i can from cli lauch firefox with my dashboard.
The thing is i don't want to connect manually everytime i do a restart, the same goes for launching a command to display the dashboard.

Is it possible to automatize this after boot ?

Custom Tab plugin.  Set up a page for Grafana.  Then via Settings Management Access, set the Landing Page to be that custom tab.  Do not set the custom tab to be URL - New Tab, as you will effectively lock yourself out of the UI as you will never be able to hit unRaid's UI without it redirecting to Grafana

The solution almost work. It open the tab I want and show the dashboard.
But the screen is small, 5" with a resolution of 860*480, so to make it readable i need to launch firefox in fullscreen (wich i'm able to do from a remote cli).

Maybe a way to change the script that launch firefox at start ?

And i still need to login at the start of the server witch is a pain in the ass.
I understand it's for security reason, but I don't store anything important on this server so I'm ok with "no security" if you have physical access to the server.

• 3 years later...