Unraid 6.8.1 Mellanox x-2 Ethernet port down

Hello, I just upgraded my server from a 8350x to a 3900x build, before I had a 10gb mellanox card set up as eth0 and eth1 as a backup Ethernet port. After the upgrade i noticed that the link status of the card was not lighting up. So I took it out of the server and flashed the newest firmware on it, then put it back in the server. After this i noticed that the link and activity lights were working however Unraid says the connection is down. Logging into my gateway it shows me that the mellanox card is connected, however I can not ping the server when only connected via the mellanox card. In order to connect to the server I need to plug a Ethernet cable in the back of the motherboard. How can I get unraid to recognize the mellanox card? Thank you for your help in advance, bellow I have attached a recent diagnostic file.

lilith-diagnostics-20200421-1636.zip

eth0 is currently a Realtek NIC, Mellanox is eth1, change it to eth0 on Settings -> Network Settings -> Interface Rules (reboot required after).

If that doesn't work rename/delete network.cfg and network-rules.cfg (both on boot/config), reboot and reconfigure your LAN, initially you can boot with GUI mode if needed.

Okay, thank you for your reply

Under the interface rules the only 2 interfaces shown are eth0 and eth2 for some reason

If I delete the network.cfg and network-rules.cfg and reboot will unraid rebuild the files to the default config?

Do I need to edit anything in the cfg files or just delete them?

Thanks again