CRC error > BTRFS missing > Full log > Hanging system

Hi there, my system has been running for a long time with no issues at all, then recently the dockers suddenly stopped running and the system was unable to access the cache drive. Got 3 different issues that have appeared at the same time and I don't know if/how they are related.

The issues:

1) Noticed my cache drive has suddenly got a 'crc error count is 56' message.

2) The cache disk then said the 'Cache pool BTRFS missing device(s)'

3) The 'Log' reports 100% on the dashboard.

Rebooting cleared everything out and it operated fine for about 24 hours at least, then the same things happened again but with a lower crc error count and 52% log usage. I have the 'Fix Common Problems plugin' installed and that reported a warning at 52% log, I used it to generate a diagnostics .zip and then I shut the server down.

I can still access the dashboard and run commands in this state, just can't use the cache drive or anything else that might need it.

Any help would be great, I'm technical enough to set this up using tutorials but not the greatest at figuring out the source of an issue, especially when multiple things go wrong at the same time.

Bit more background info, not sure if it's relevant:

Had my system running since January 2019, last ran around 60-80 days of uninterrupted uptime with no issues at all, but recently relocated it within the house. Had no issues until this - moved it about 2 weeks before. It is now in a colder location the drives run at 16 degrees from a bootup, but they warm to around 25 degrees Celsius after a while but never get any hotter than that.

Log.jpeg

CRC and BTRFS.jpeg

nostromo-diagnostics-20200501-1657.zip

Your cache drive dropped offline.  Power down, reseat the cabling then go from there.

38 minutes ago, OhHeyBeautiful said:

relocated it within the house

The cause.  SATA cabling is a piss-poor design, and breathing on them the wrong way causes poor connections.

2 hours ago, Squid said:

Your cache drive dropped offline.  Power down, reseat the cabling then go from there.

The cause.  SATA cabling is a piss-poor design, and breathing on them the wrong way causes poor connections.

I've seen a lot of posts mentioning things like this before, didn't realise it could potentially cause these issues!

I've just reseated the cables and booted up, I'll post an update in 24 hours.

Thank you!