unRAID internet connection broke?

Hello all. Long time lurker and user for 5 years now and finally making an account to post an odd issue I've came across.

I noticed one of my drives was 'not healthy' and popped in a new drive to be added as parity. During the re-building process I started noticing containers breaking and communication not properly being routed. I want to say parity re-building shouldn't cause any issues with internet all of a sudden. It's been running solid on this new hardware for a while.

I'm running latest version and I've attempted a few suggestion/changes others recommended here in forums looking up 'unraid can't connect to internet' a handful to look at. I can successfully connect to unRAID GUI and some dockers can run properly that don't require internet ( plex, krusader, etc. ) but others that require internet to run searches, or sync will not work.

Attempting to visit the apps tab results in the following

Download of appfeed failed.
Community Applications requires your server to have internet access. The most common cause of this failure is a failure to resolve DNS addresses. You can try and reset your modem and router to fix this issue, or set static DNS addresses (Settings - Network Settings) of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and try again.

Looking at docker tab version shows 'not available' in a broken yellow link. I've reset modem, router, switched ports, flushed DNS cache, and restarted services on firewall ( pfSense ) also ensuring nothing is being blocked. Like i said everything was running smooth until I added that parity disk and the rebuild started.

I appreciate all those who can assist.

Thanks.

G.

unraid-diagnostics-20200509-0042.zip

Why do you have SSD in the array? SSDs in the array are not recommended. They can't be trimmed, they can only be written as fast as parity, and there is some question whether some models may invalidate parity.

Looks like you have your router as DNS. Are you sure it isn't a problem there?

6 hours ago, glasses said:

set static DNS addresses (Settings - Network Settings) of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and try again.

Did you try this?

I've been meaning to take that SSD off the array when I just rebuilt/swapped the box. This is currently on my to-do list today is removing SSD from array and assigning it to unassigned devices.

I've had the router as DNS forever. Current have pfSense handling that. I tried changing the DNS server but still no internet. I did also try setting the static DNS settings to IP addresses listed in error and still nothing happens unfortunately.

Yup I have! Even have the unRAID bypassing firewall going straight through and nothing. Swapped DNS for both google and cloudflare and nothing