[SOLVED] Unraid crashing - Network issue

***FIXED***

It was the Plex docker creating the network issues for the entire Unraid server in the end. I deleted the Unraid docker image and added Plex via the existing template and it’s all worked fine so far. 

Hi,

For the last day ive been having issues with unraid crashing to the point where I cant SSH or login via the GUI. I believe it is down to a network protocol that keeps adding itself. When i reboot the system its fine, but after about 2 minutes the server loses connection to all the dockers and I no longer have access to the internet and eventually it all hangs again. I have deleted the network config file on the flash drive and rebooted, it still have the same issue.

It all started when i tried installing Pi Hole (which i have now given up with). I found a website which told me how to SSH and remove the new network, it all worked fine, but then it all went wrong again abit later. I also cant remember the website now either, which is annoying.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It is Gateway "br-807367bd6d2c" and "br-807367bd6d2c" that are not meant to be there.

unraid.jpg

Edited by silverberg1988
Missed info
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Unraid crashing - Network issue