docker issue, no response at all from container

Im sorry to double post, im having an issue with my plex docker. i posted in the subforum and its been over a week, im not getting any response. please can someone help? ive got Plex at all

Command:root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-plexpass' --net='host' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TRANS_DIR'='/config/transcode' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -v '/mnt/user':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-plexpass':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-plexpass'

dcab357bb899a5cf9a01bd4b74bc2f4281f7620e1bae104bc082d2c62f50f0a9

The command finished successfully!

i cant connect to webui, library isnt available. my whole familys Tv is down for over a week. I know its not the end of the world or anything but with quarantine, its a bummer for sure. please, would someone take a look?

I reinstalled the container and nothing changes. i deleted the docker image, no difference

tower-syslog-20200511-0047.zip plexpass docker log.pdf

Post diagnostics instead of syslog. Diagnostics contains syslog and a lot more about your configuration. And please don't convert simple text files into pdf. Simple text files are so much easier to work with.

Tools - Diagnostics, attach complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post.

4 hours ago, trurl said:

Post diagnostics instead of syslog. Diagnostics contains syslog and a lot more about your configuration. And please don't convert simple text files into pdf. Simple text files are so much easier to work with.

Tools - Diagnostics, attach complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post.

Trurl, is there any chance you can you offer more advice?

6 minutes ago, Amorbellum said:

How can only part of a share be on the array?

User shares are how Unraid allows folders to span disks.

When you create a user share, Unraid creates a top level folder named for the share on cache or array as needed in accordance with the settings for the user share.

Conversely, any top level folder created on cache or array is part of a user share named for the folder. If you don't make settings for a share it has default settings.

Cache is part of the user shares, and each array disk is part of user shares. If a top level folder exists on cache, and a top level folder with the same name exists on an array disk, then those folders are part of the same user share.

You might try deleting the appdata for plex in addition to deleting the docker and reinstalling plex from scratch, but that would mean you would be starting over with plex and would have to rescan all your media.