Media Shares Subdirectories to Video, TV, Audio, Photos, eBooks etc.

Hello all, I first want to say thank you to all of the community, I've learned a lot about UNRAID through this forum, however, as a first time user I'm still wrapping my head around things.  I've referenced Spaceinvader One's videos on youtube and others, but I haven't understood what I need done.

I want ALL my media on disk 1 and 2 of my array, however, I want them in subdirectories MOVIES, TV, AUDIO, eBooks etc.  How do I make subdirectories?  I believe I understand the Split Level info for Movies vs. TV shows(w/seasons), but I don't know how to setup the subdirectories on disk 1 and 2.  I have disk 3 for my PERSONAL files(e.g. photos and documents I don't want my extended family to have access to).  I have setup Shares/directories in UNRAID and I am able to view from my main Windows PC, but I have deleted them after not being able to create a subdirectory for my MEDIA(e.g. Media>Movies, Media>TV, Media>Audio, etc.)

Can anyone help explain to me how to create and view the subdirectories in UNRAID to view in my Windows PC that currently has all my media I want to transfer over to UNRAID?  I want to be able to drag and drop files from my Windows PC into my UNRAID server into correct subdirectories.  Thank you all in advance.

I'm going to give it a go trurl, thank you so much for the quick response!  I will report back her on progress.

Will this affect the way I link my Plex Media Server to said Movies and TV shows?  Since they will be 2 different shares, will Plex be able to link both of those shares into it's interface?

I've got my test instance up for Plex in UNRAID.  I'm only testing my Movies share currently.  I have successful transfer of a couple of movies and can stream them to my smart tv.  I'm trying to work through correct 1080p transcoding.  Perhaps I will start a new post for those questions.  Thank you!