Data missing from shares after motherboard failure

Good Evening.  I recently had a hardware failure (still not entirely sure if it was memory failure or the on-board SATA controller).  It was causing drives to show up as failed when indeed they appear to be fine.  I have an array of 7 drives (2 parity) and a cache SSD.  I went through 4 spare drives (all failures were on two of the six on-board SATA ports) in a matter of a week and I never had more than two drives fail and I was able to rebuild each time.

Anyway, motherboard, CPU, and RAM have all been replaced.  Unraid itself is running great but only 2 of my 8 shares contain any data anymore when looking from both my PC and from the Shares tab in Unraid.  Interestingly, if I look from the Main tab the drives are still showing data being consumed on them and if I click on the small folder icon to the right of each drive, I can see all of my data.  

So far, I have had it go though and manualy re-check the parity (it found a ton of errors) after the motherboard swap.  The other thing that I did was to put the array into Maintenance mode and do a file system check on each of the drives.  Neither of these has restored my data.  Any help would be appreciated!  Attached are the diagnostics from my system.

tower-diagnostics-20200531-2253.zip

58 minutes ago, jondwalters said:

(still not entirely sure if it was memory failure or the on-board SATA controller)

Bad connections are a frequent cause of disabled disks.

1 hour ago, jondwalters said:

The other thing that I did was to put the array into Maintenance mode and do a file system check on each of the drives.  Neither of these has restored my data. 

Looks like you have corruption on disk5. When you check the filesystem, you should capture the output so you can post it.

Thanks for the quick reply @trurl!  Going back and taking another look at it I realized that the file system checks were done with the -n option which ran it as a check-only and did not repair anything.  A ton of corruption was found in the file system.  I re-ran it without the -n option and I'm happy to report that it was able to correct everything and all my data is available again.