/appdata/ wiped and dockers missing.

After a few hours of rebooting and trouble shooting a network card I had. I come to the conclusion that the card is dead, oh well. I use my onboard networking on my MOBO and open up the webgui to find that I have no docker containers installed, when I used to have 5. My /appdata/ is completely empty as well. For my troubleshooting I deleted network.cfg and network-rules.cfg but I don't see that having to do with anything. I also unseated and reseated my cache drive card. No drives seem to be missing either. I am running a GA 7 PESH2 Motherboard, and my diagnostics should be attached. Thanks for the help.

tower-diagnostics-20200610-0419.zip

I'm not sure what you mean by where I have it. I had it all in an share called /appdata/. I switched the Cache drive recently from my ADATA 128gb SSD to a sun flash accelerator. Could that have caused it? The old cache drive is still in the system just unassigned.

Edited by cooltot
more detail12
4 hours ago, cooltot said:

I'm not sure what you mean by where I have it. I had it all in an share called /appdata/. I switched the Cache drive recently from my ADATA 128gb SSD to a sun flash accelerator. Could that have caused it? The old cache drive is still in the system just unassigned.

Yes - by default the 'appdata' share is set to reside on the cache so you effectively removed its contents from the system.   As you still seem to have the old cache drive contents intact you can copy them back to the new cache drive.