VM Creation Error

I think I should explain first what i'm trying to do.

I would like to use my PCI-e GPU as a VM.

Last night I figured that for some unknown reason, i cannot passthrough audio using my motherboard, hence the error. I have gotten pass this error(by not using it) but now, it seems that my VM wont show any picture to my monitor.

My IOMMU is enabled, as well as SVM(Secure Virtualization Machine). I also turned on Multi-Display in BIOS to have unraid on the onboard GPU while using my GPU (Zotac GTS 450, PCI-e) to passthrough a Windows VM. I have tried using multiple Vbios, doing some hexedit on Vbios, updating the xml file to make my GPU a "multifunction" card. etc. Still no avail.

So far, i have run out off luck on this. I created a VNC VM and it seems to work fine. I don't know how to move forward with the GPU Passthrough.

Which bios did you choose, iirc using ovmf on such an old card can lead to problems and at least on my server my mobo audio is not alone in a iommu, so you might need an acs override to split it. And are you 100% sure, unraid doesn't use your gpu, for example where is the boot menu displayed?