[SOLVED] Kernel panic

Hi all,

The past week or so I've been getting kernel panics on my server.  This has definitely been happening on the most recent betas (6.9.0-beta1 and beta22) and may have been happening on the stable release as well.  Unfortunately as the kernel panics, there are no logs of what was happening before or what went wrong, attached is the only screenshot I've been able to pull from the console screen.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

CaptureScreen (1).jpeg

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Kernel panic
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, ocedric said:

Hi Alexstrasza,

I'm having the same issue, and it just happened at the end of my array rebuild 😕

Did the RAM speed setting solve the issue on the long term?  No more Kernel Panic since then?

Hi there, no, no more complete panics since then. I've had quite a lot of general instability issues, the X470D4U motherboard seems to be plagued with issues, in particular reliability varies hugely BIOS to BIOS, so if you're running that motherboard then I heavily recommend the P3.50 BIOS firmware and 2.20.00 BMC firmware, which have been the most stable I've seen. It's also worth noting that future UnRaid versions have also improved other issues a lot, so I heavily recommend checking you are on the latest version as well.