Drive Problem

Help! I am having problems with one of my drives. It started a couple months ago after an upgrade. Drive 7 wouldn't mount. After several times of swapping cables and reseating connectors it finally worked. Cue to yesterday. We had a power outage that lasted several hours. My server is on a UPS so it was properly shut down. But when I powered it back on Drive 7 was missing again. So I figured it had probably given up the ghost and ordered a new drive off amazon. Today I installed the new drive and booted up and the new drive isn't showing in unassigned devices. So I shut it back down and opened the case back up and swapped the power and sata with one of the other drives. Booted up and still no Drive 7. Shut back down and removed the new drive and reinstalled the old drive and still no Drive 7. Put the new drive back in and still nothing in unassigned devices. Tried new sata cable, new drive, different power connector, different sata port. Don't know what else to try. What am I missing here?

tower-diagnostics-20200713-1557.zip