[6.8.3] UNMOUNTABLE DISK

I have a disk that used to have data on it that says "Unmountable: No file system".  I looked at the folder in the share settings and there is no files saved to this disk, so I'm like where did they go?

Here's what happened.  (20 data disks, 1 cache, 2 parity)

- Removed disk 12 (3tb with smart errors), replaced with new disk (4tb).

- At the end of rebuild, disk 16 had over 2000 errors and was x'd out.  

- I shut down the server and mistakenly pulled disk 12 and replaced it with a 6tb drive.

- Booted server, changed disk 12 to the new 6tb and was like why do I have two red x disks.  Also, the 6tb was given to me by a friend and I learned later that he secure erased it and the disk is locked.  <-- I think adding it in as disk 12 messed up the array.  I DID NOT TRY TO START THE ARRAY.

- Then, I finally realized I had pulled the wrong disk.  I shut down the server, pulled disk 16 (4tb with smart errors) and replaced it with a new 8tb drive.  I also put the original disk 12 (4tb) disk back in.

- Upon restart, I added the new 8tb in as disk 16.  All looked good, even disk 12.  I hit start and data rebuild started.  However, it was at this point that disk 12 said "Unmountable: No file system".  

- The array finished data rebuild and no disks are x'd out, but disk 12 still says "Unmountable: No file system".  Nothing is emulated and everything seems to be working.  

I don't know specifically what was on disk 12, but it was all stuff I don't really mind if I lose but I'd prefer not to.  (I move all critical data off a drive with smart errors and only leave movies and stuff).  I know, I know.  I shouldn't have any drives with smart errors, but at one point I had 6 and I couldn't replace them fast enough.  

So, how do I fix this and retain the data, or is it already to late.  If too late, that's fine, I'll just format the drive and move on.