Successfully Shrunk Array - Drive Numbers are Still wonky

Hello, all! Hope you're staying safe amidst all the crazy that's out there!

FORMER CONFIG:

Parity

Drive1

Drive2

Drive3

Drive4

Drive5

Drive6

Drive7

Followed the "tried and true" method here: https://wiki.unraid.net/Shrink_array to successfully shrink and rebuild under "The "Remove Drives Then Rebuild Parity" Method"

First step is: "Make sure that the drive or drives you are removing have been removed from any inclusions or exclusions for all shares, including in the global share settings. Shares should be changed from the default of "All" to "Include". This include list should contain only the drives that will be retained."

So I switched from "All" to 1,2,3,5 and removed 4,6,7. Rebooted and rebuilt parity. Yay! 

The problem is that I now have:
Parity

Drive1

Drive2

Drive3

Drive5

And on all of my shares, it is "Include 1,2,3,5" without an option to select "All"

Now, I THINK I supposed to Reset the Array under TOOLS -> NEW CONFIG and "Trust Parity" (I've just recheck parity; understand I need to be super certain drives are assigned correctly).  Only real reference I see is here: https://wiki.unraid.net/UnRAID_6/Storage_Management#Reset_the_array_configuration but it's not clear that it's "Make your drives reset to a normal order" kinda things.

I I reset the config. Will I need to adjust all my share includes back to "All" - if so, when in the process?

Do I do this in maintenance mode?

I just don't want to jack it up.

Thank you!

KermitJr.

That's the thing... That's not an option. I stop array and go there and still see

Drive1

Drive2

Drive3

Drive5

"All" isn't an option.    When I stop the array, it still has a blank spot for disk 4 (1,2,3,5 are assigned).

UPDATE:

Okay, so I had to "uncheck" 1,2,3,5 for "All" to be the default option in Global Settings.  I then did the same for all shares.

If I try to move the drive up a slot, I get "invalid expansion"

So I took the plunge: "New Config" and preserved parity and cache.

Assigned Data Drives back in order.

Start array with Parity Valid.

Voila!

I think I'm good - I ran a parity check for 1% with no errors,  Will run a full one tonight.

Edited by KermitJr