[SOLVED] Unmountable: No File System

I previously had this issue after performing a parity check. I received help in this thread, and my problem seemed to be solved. After another week, I received more errors from two drives. I didn't take the right approach, but decided to just re-do my Unraid build because I was going to pull some drives and my data wasn't important. I removed two drives and restarted with a fresh USB build. After mounting today, the same two HDDs are throwing errors. I re-seated my cables prior to this build, but I'm not sure if that's the issue or not.

Initially, when I first started my array, my build was stuck on mounting. I saved my diagnostics folder. It is prepended with "first." I rebooted and now I'm to the "starting services" phase, but my HDDs now show errors. I'm attaching the new diagnostics folder prepended with "second." Any help at this point would be appreciated. I can't tell if it's a cable issue or if two of my 8TB shucked WDs died at the same time.

first tower-diagnostics-20200805-1156.zip second tower-diagnostics-20200805-1317.zip

Edited by Officero
1 minute ago, johnnie.black said:

Both disks look fine, mostly likely a cable/power issue, check all cables and try again.

Thanks. Just dawned on me that because I removed two smaller disks that didn't have errors, I can plug those cable/powers into the disks showing errors and see what happens.

30 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Both disks look fine, mostly likely a cable/power issue, check all cables and try again.

Seems to have fixed the issue. Parity disk is disabled, but the other disks are working correctly. Running a parity check now. I'll have to replace the cable at a future date. Thank you for the help.

Edited by Officero