Help with merging two unraid servers.

I have two unraid servers with similar user share and folder names. I will be getting rid of one of them and want to add the hard disks from that one to the other one without losing data. I do not have parity enabled as they just contain media files. All hard drivers are formatted in xfs. My question is: If I just move the disks into the other server, will the files be merged automatically? I have already seen that this happens when moving to a new build, but what about an existing build with similarly named shares and folder structures. What happens to those? Do they get merged or replaced or what? For example I have a share named "video" on both and in both there are folders inside it named "movies" and "tv shows". Do they merge or get replaced or what happens in that case? Should I rename the shares on one of them?  Thank you in advance. 

The user shares are simply the top level folders on all disks. If the same top level folder is on multiple disks they are part of the same user share. If any files have exactly the same path and name on multiple disks only one of those will be seen in the user share but will still exist on the disks.