uncleguido: Reinstall with Same Key

I have a similar problem, only different. I am new to unraid also. I have been using a lot of spaceinvader video, etc but never saw anything close to my current problem

I started adding apps and dockers, but I was still unsure of the unraid/linux verbature, and was struggling with the context of some of the settings pages. Those that seemed already filled out, I left alone.  Some of the others I started trying out, but decided that if I understand the array Ttree" command I could get the info I needed. I started to uninstall most of the dockers so I could go back and reinput the values I thought I understood. Uninstalling explainshell seemed to run for more than 20 hours. just uninstalling! Now just booting is very tough, and it usually hangs at 2lines  from the shutdown area...umount: /lib/modules: target is busy. and /boot/boot: target is busy

I dont think thats Im in unRAID anymore, Toto! Can any of the wizards here help me find the way?