Getting errors after ups overloaded and shutdown.

dbss11

I found a cyberpower 685avr UPS at a Desert Industries for really cheap and decided to use it on my Unraid server until I save up to buy a better one because I thought having a UPS would be better than no UPS but I guess not.

So yesterday my UPS overloaded and shutdown my server during a parity check. When I turned it on after the unclean shutdown, I did another parity check and 3 errors were found. I then did another parity check with error corrections and the errors seem to be persisting. What should I do from here to remedy the errors?

2 hours ago, dbss11 said:

When I turned it on after the unclean shutdown, I did another parity check and 3 errors were found. I then did another parity check with error corrections and the errors seem to be persisting.

1st parity check was noncorrecting. 2nd parity check found those same uncorrected errors and corrected them. Do another noncorrecting parity check to verify that all have been corrected now. Don't reboot in case we need to compare these in the syslog if errors persist.