failing cache drive

Found out last night that my cache drive (128GB ssd) is failing. First noticed a VM was acting strange and then saw CRC errors. fix common problems said the drive was either in read only or was full. The cache drive was EXACTLY half full - 64GB used 64GB free, leading me to assume either one of the nand chips has failed or the controller is failing. There is only a few hundred MBs of data i need from one of the VMs. I run XAMPP on a windows vm which runs our ticketing system at work. I followed the steps here but had no success. The first 2 safe options return something about no file system. The btrfs --repair returns: "mount(2) system call failed: No such file or directory"

I have since removed the drive from the server and replaced it (as i need to get other things back up and running) but I'm not hoping I can fix it and access the data from a linux install. But I really have no ideas on what to do next. Is there anyone out there that can help? I'd even be willing to pay for some help if it means I can get some data back. I had syncthing running on my server and the vm backing up the entire xampp folder, but due to the way the drive was failing the most recent files it actually saved was from over a month ago. This means ive lost over a month worth of tickets in our shop.

Im not looking forward to telling my boss after a holiday weekend that we've lost a months worth of data.
I do have all the paper copies of tickets that have been made (we print out a paper copy with the creation of each ticket) but sadly all the notes on each ticket would still be lost. I'm absolutely devastated and kicking myself plenty for not having a more robust backup system.. (well i DID also have Veeam on the VM, but due to the way the drive was failing it was also not making backups for the last month)

Any help is greatly appreciated. Someone please save me...,