Unraid not using all RAM

When I run Windows 10 VM (8G) along with Emby and Plex dockers I was using 80% of my RAM so I upgraded from 32G to 64G.  All 64G is show on my dashboard but it was still showing that I'm using 80%. I looked at HTOP and TOP, both only show 32G total RAM.  I restarted a couple times and no change. Any help would be appreciated. 

crimson-diagnostics-20200909-1917.zip 

Your memory (CMK32GX4M2A2666C16) is listed as not being compatible with 4 sticks on the motherboard's QVL list (https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_ga-ax370-gaming.pdf)  (It's actually listed as only being compatible if you have a single stick)

As dual rank memory on a 1st gen Ryzen, you should be running them at 1866MT/s and not 2133MT/s

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-819173

• Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Crimson Unraider said:

It is strange that the bios and the Unraid dashboard show 64G.

This quite common happen ( high capacity module ) and not Unraid ( or OS ) fault, it need fix by BIOS. My previous Asus X370 haven't problem with four 16GB.

Edited by Benson
10 hours ago, Crimson Unraider said:

I will look at that boards QVL list before I buy more.

Yeah, its one thing to pick up RAM that's not listed on the QVL (impossible for any mfg to keep those lists up to date), but quite another to use RAM that's listed on the QVL in a configuration that it says won't work.

Personally, I learned along time ago (due to a very similar problem with Windows) to only ever buy RAM from the QVL.

• Thanks 1