Moved to New Hardware and Now Unraid Cannot pull an IP

xstefanx

I've finally gotten around to upgrading my server, and was expecting an easy change over after having looked at a few guides on migrating. Sadly I've had no such luck. 

When unraid boots up, I'm getting no IP set. I've been doing research on this most of last night, and again this morning. Here's what I've tried. 

• Default network.cfg
  • BONDING="no"
  • Static IP
  • New Flash Drive with the 3 above (Diagnostics for these test labeled and attached)
  • Booted to a linux live ubuntu flash drive and get a successful connection

I've tried digging through the logs myself, but I don't really know what I'm looking for. New board is a B460M D3H. Few forum posts I saw had to do with a missing driver, but this should be an Intel NIC as suggested is the best to go with. I don't have a NIC card I can put in to test with at this time. Hoping these logs will provide some info. 

Diagnostics - Default Config.zip Diagnostics - Static IP.zip Diagnostics - Bonding off.zip

20 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

No driver for your NIC in v6.8, you can update to v6.9-beta25.

Thank you very much. This solve the issue when I upgraded the flash drive I was testing with. 

How can I go about doing this on the drive that I have registered? Do I just run the creation tool over the top of it? Is there anything I should backup prior to doing that?