Lots of Confusing Networking Errors

noja

So I keep getting a ton of errors spamming the log, mostly based on disk IO I think.  Specifically, I keep seeing these three:

• kernel: traps: lsof[4210] general protection...
  •  unassigned.devices: Error: shell_exec(/usr/bin/lsof '/mnt/disks/plexappdata' 2>/dev/null | /bin/sort -k8 | /bin/uniq -f7 | /bin/grep -c -e REG) took longer than 5s!
  • nginx: 2020/10/08 14:52:15 [error] 9129#9129: *311962 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream...from the main server dashboard.

Finally, the server gui itself is incredibly slow to complete any tasks.  Just downloading the diagnostics for this post timed out and failed twice.  Weird note regarding this part - I've been using the Chromium Edge mostly and the diagnostics only downloaded once I used Firefox.  

I have no idea what's killing me on all this. 

manky-dreadful-diagnostics-20201008-1510.zip

Happy to do that. However, looking at it currently, I've had zero errors overnight now.  Thinking about this, the errors do seem to coincide with a massive file transfer that I was doing over the last 4-5 days.  I moved all my movies to a second server (9ish TB) and since the transfer finished, there have been zero errors.  

Over the time, I was using Krusader and DoubleCommander for the transfers.  Could there potentially be a larger networking issue on my router side that it couldn't handle the load? pfSense logs aren't showing me anything and I have an SG-3100, so it should be good, but I guess that doesn't mean anything.