Constant crashing on AMD system (Solved)

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening depending on you time of day.

I've built a NAS using Unraid and the following components:

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4-Core Unlocked Desktop Processor with Radeon Graphics

Gskill 16gb RAM f4-2400 °C15d-16gns

ASROCK Rack X4470D4U2-2T AM4 Ryzen Motherboard

Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler

LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter

4x Seagate Enterprise Capacity ST10000NM0096 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12.0 GB/S 256MB Enterprise Hard Drive

SilverStone Technology SST-SX700-LPT-USA 700W, SFX-L, Silent 120mm Fan with 036DBA, Fully Modular Cable Power Supply SX700-LPT-USA

Ever since I built the system, I've been plagued with freezing problems.  I've done alot of research and I found the C-State issue several times.  I have disabled C-State in the BIOS and in the Boot script but I still have the problem.  This morning, and this happens often I found the parity check running absurdly slow and the system finally crashed a few minutes ago.  I pulled the USB drive and got the log files but I'm not sure what I'm looking at as I'm not that experienced with Linux.

I've attached the zip file with all the log information and the log file I was able to get captured from the flash drive.  Going through the log file I find this line:

Oct  8 23:38:34 Tower kernel: BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 00000000000000aa

And from there it all just starts to s**t the bed.  If anyone can look at these and tell me what's wrong, I'd be very grateful.

I do have the ability to get a different motherboard and CPU but I'm looking at a pretty penny to do that.

One other mention, I did have to RMA the original memory as there was a bad stick.  The memory I'm using is new from Gskill.

Thank you.

tower-diagnostics-20201009-0852.zip syslog

Edited by jown7676
Solved

Well after alot of painful research and testing I think I solved the issue.

Turns out apparently, the problem lies in the CPU I was using.  Using a 2nd Gen APU just didn't cut it, so I swapped it with a 3rd Gen CPU and it was able to finished the 14 hour parity check just fine.

So the lesson here, don't use 1st or 2nd Gen APUs.  Not sure why, but UnRaid just doesn't like those APUs.