Directories appear empty to dockers from another unraid server.

cheww

Hi, 

Hoping to get some help, I have two unraid servers and a synology diskstation.

My synology and 1 of my unraid servers (astro) run as just data servers that hold all my files and VM's. 

My other unraid server (gauntlet) has all my dockers which include plex deluge sonarr radarr lidarr swag nextcloud bitwaderns only office .. etc and it also hold a lot of files as well. 

My issue is any docker container on Gauntlet that i use and map to directories to astro (both unraid servers) work fine for anywhere between 20 minutes to 2 hours and then all of a sudden just become empty. 

So lets say i have all my music on plex and the music directory is set to //astro/media/mp3/ with internal mapping to //MP3MUSIC/ so it maps you can see all the music directories plex plays them and then after say one hour the media files in plex come up as unavailable. When you edit the music category in plex the directory //MP3MUSIC is empty. I stop the container and then start it and the music category working again files are playable all music is there when i edit the category its all there.. Replete process.. and its not just music on the same server i also keep my movies they disappear as well. 

Its not just plex its also any other docker that i map directories to on that astro server. 

I just don't understand what's going on as the plex docker accesses the files on the local drives (itself gauntlet) with no issues and also the synology unit when i keep all my TV shows with no problems also. 

I just dont know enough to troubleshoot this issue, I  have learnt a lot with the help of spaceinvader videos and others on youtube any help or ideas would be really appreciated

Thanks 

Generally, to have a docker application be able to see files located on another server, or stored outside the array, you would use the plugin called "Unassigned Devices" to mount the appropriate shares.

Yes i have installed this plugin and have these shares mounted using NFS

However, on versions of unRaid prior to 6.2beta 20, in order for any docker application to see the files mounted by Unassigned Devices, you must stop the entire docker service (Settings - Docker), and then restart it.

Yes they are mounted before the docker containers start

If you are running unRaid 6.2beta 20+, then you need to adjust your volume mappings mode (usually either RW or Read Only) to be RW:Slave or Read Only:Slave) by editing the template, and then clicking "Edit" on the volume being passed to the container.

Yes as spaceinvader said every directory mapping should be set to RW:Slave which i have double checked

Any other ideas?