HP Array Controller Utility

I’m turning up a new HP DL580 G8 and ran into an issue that I didn’t see on my first DL380. On the new server, Unraid will NOT see any drives unless I go into the hardware array controller and define 12 individual logical drives. On my original server, all I had to do is leave all the drives assigned and Unraid seen the “physical” drives, no logical creation needed. Here’s my worry... say one of my drives 2 TB drives fail, I then decide to hot swap it out with a four TB drive. Does that mean I need to power down my server in order to boot into the HP ACU to unregistered the old 2TB drive and create a new hardware profile to account for the new 4 th drive ? It’s my understanding that the HP ACU can only be launched on the local server via a web browser and I’m not aware of unraid offering anything other than a terminal window. Is there a way to launch the HP ACU from the terminal window on the local server ?