Unraid 6.8.3 Crashing Every Couple of Days

Aurial

Hello All,

I'm a long time Unraid user but this is the first time I've had to post because up until now I haven't had a single problem. But over the past month or maybe two my server is crashing every few days requiring a hard reset.

Unfortunately, I haven't got much of a clue about Linux so I really don't know what I'm looking at in the logs and hoped some of you more clued up people might be able to point me towards what might be wrong? I'm honestly on the verge of ordering a whole new server.

I'm running Unraid on a Dell R510 with 2x Intel Xeon L5640 CPUs and 56GB DDR3 ECC memory. My Array is 33TB which includes 6 disks, 2x 12TB Parity and I have a single 1TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD as muy cache drive.

I run the following dockers, mostly from Linuxserver or Binhex: Krusader, Hoobs, Handbrake, DuckDNS, amtd, Plex, Unifi Controller, Radarr, Sonarr, Sabnzbdvpn, Cloudflared-dns-proxy, Jackett, MariaDB, Nextcloud, NginxProxyManager, Omi, PiHole, Syncthing and Tautulli.

I've attached my diagnostics file below, and also my log file from my syslog server because I'm not sure if the diagnostics will show what happened prior to the hard reset. 

The last two crashed were Monday morning (November 16th) around 05:41 and yesterday (November 17th) around 11:45 am.

My CA Appdata Backup occurs at 05:00 on Monday mornings and I'm wondering if that may be one reason for crashing because I think it does seem to go down regularly on Monday mornings, but then also at other random times throughout the week.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated as I'm tearing out what little hair I have left.

tower-diagnostics-20201118-1008.zip syslog-192.168.1.32.log