Trying to seperate disk functions or at least understand what I should do?

Coming from a failed QNAP and liked what I saw with UNRAID. I get that UR is NOT RAID. That's fine and all. Still, trying to figure out how I would recreate my prior 6 bay situation.

Prior I had 4x 4tb Red NAS drives acting as my main utilized system. This was in a RAID 6, so I had roughly 8TB usable.

The I had 2x 8TB Archive drives set in RAID 1 and placed a lot of storage data that was not often touched.  Because of the way ARCHIVE drives are shingled (as I understand it), they should not be used for multiple concurrent read/ writes.

Now, I have the 4x 4TB drives set

Parity

Parity 2

Disk 1

Disk 2

(and then added a 1TB Evo 870) for Cache.

Does this look right for the array to 'mimic' the Raid 6 setup I had prior? Thanks.

The next question would be on how to incorporate the 2x8TB ARCHIVE drives to use in a similar fashion as prior without messing with read/ write ability of above? I would effectively want them to act as a mirrored array for long term storage data.

Advice? Better usage?

Thanks @jonathanm. Can you tell me if the below looks right a basic setup (again, trying to get close to 'mimicking' RAID 6?

Now, I have the 4x 4TB drives set

Parity

Parity 2

Disk 1

Disk 2

(and then added a 1TB Evo 870) for Cache.

Does this look right for the array to 'mimic' the Raid 6 setup I had prior? Thanks.