Parity Sync 404 Errors

Hey Guys,

my monthly Parity check finished and I got 404 Sync Errors. I am a little worried but also had to smile because of 404. My monthly check runs without correcting errors, so I am currently running the second parity check with corrections on. I have combed through the logs and think that the errors occured on my second parity disk because of this

Dec  1 04:00:01 Jarvis kernel: mdcmd (65): check NOCORRECT
Dec  1 04:00:01 Jarvis kernel: 
Dec  1 04:00:01 Jarvis kernel: md: recovery thread: check P Q ...
Dec  1 07:22:00 Jarvis kernel: md: recovery thread: Q incorrect, sector=3908615760
Dec  1 07:22:00 Jarvis kernel: md: recovery thread: Q incorrect, sector=3908615768
Dec  1 07:22:00 Jarvis kernel: md: recovery thread: Q incorrect, sector=3908615776
Dec  1 07:22:00 Jarvis kernel: md: recovery thread: Q incorrect, sector=3908615784
Dec  1 07:22:00 Jarvis kernel: md: recovery thread: Q incorrect, sector=3908615792
Dec  1 07:22:00 Jarvis kernel: md: recovery thread: Q incorrect, sector=3908615800

There were more lines but i will leave them out because they are the same but increasing in sector.  
I have also attached the logs. Be aware i went a little overboard on smart tests. I first started an extended test on every disk only afterwards realizing that a short one would suffice. Then stopping every extended and starting a short one on every disk. There were no errors with the disks apart from a few dead sectors that were there from day one(with the parity 2 disks having no errors at all). The array itself also doesn't have any errors and i couldn't find anything in the log pointing me to something. I had a few system hangups in the last months because of VMs but that would have before the monthly test of november but that returned 0 errors. So i am a little stumped to what it could be. 
I also read it could be RAM but I got 96 gigs of ECC memory which hopefully would prevent something like that. 
I thought it could have been me shuffling multiple 100 gigs of data around while the parity check is running but those errors occured while i was sleeping so that couldn't have been it.

I hope I wrote down everything important in here if not I am sorry and happy to give further info. 

jarvis-diagnostics-20201201-2207.zip