gui is very slow [6.8.3]

This has happen over night, that for some reason I am not able to navigate my GUI or access any of my dockers

I have read a few posts and it looks like no one has found the course, and hopefully someone can help me

this started on the 2/12/2020 when I got home and discovered that I was no able to navigate my Unraid or even log into it, so I rebooted and got back in, and I put it down to a hiccup, but today I have been playing around and trying to get in, but I am still finding my GUI VERY VERY Slow or to the point not working.

the things I have found are:  Dashboard no working

all my hard drives are spinning and being read and I am not able to spin them down.

Shares, users settings are fine.

plugins  take a very long time to load up

dockers page don't load

app page hangs

Plex Stream, Stats and Tools all load

before I rebooted

image.png.3ce6ed27cde537691eb1bde8b79e7153.png

and also my diagnostics in the hope someone can see the issue.

and now when I try and log back in after a reboot, I am getting no GUI at all, and when I look at the GUI on the host itself I am inform that 

Unable to connect  try again   but I am able to ping it

update:   I am now able to get in, after 10 mins pinging between the two, and refreashing the screens.  -  I didn't change anything

tower-diagnostics-20201203-1613.zip

Edited by chris_netsmart

Unraid it's running out of RAM, and there's very little available, I don't know what this is but it's using a lot of CPU:

PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU  %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND
19038 root      20   0 3289276 126040      0 D 189.5   0.8 361:02.02 influxd

If you don't know which app is it boot in safe mode with all dockers disable them start enabling one by one.