• Global Share Setting image gone

Brydezen
    • Minor

Hello,

I have just noticed under my settings that the Globale Share Image is gone. Have tried changing themes, and rebooted. But that didn't seem to work. I have this under my SMB extra - don't know if that is causing it or what. Just seems wired it just disappeared by it self.. Can someone help me?

Best regards,

Brydezen 

unraid settings.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello squid,

Have rebooted the server recently, right now it has only been online for about 10 hours. So a reboot did not work and clearing all browser data (cookies, images, history and so on) did not work either. ?

Best regards!

Unless your house is built on top of an Indian Burial Ground, (in which case you may have more important problems to deal with),

You would want to do this:

1. Post your diagnostics
    2. Right Click on the link, choose "Inspect", and post a screen shot (Chrome browser.  Others would be similar)
    3. Post the output of
    ls /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/images

You can also try this if you have Fix Common Problems installed.  When you go to FCP, is there an immediate popup complaining about an adblocker being present?  If so, white list your server on your ad-blocker

Have been reinstalling my browser on a new VM (was switching VM anyways) and noticed before reinstalling, that my uBlock plugin in chrome was doing some weird stuff. I could not selective block an element and some other stuff. But after the reinstall of a new VM and doing all my browser extensions again, the image shows up. So even tho i whitelisted the entire page before just like now in uBlock it shows up. Don't know what happend to uBlock for it to act up so weird :S

Sorry for the inconvenience I have made!