Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About tkenn1s

  • Rank
    Advanced Member


  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Yeah. Unless the images have been updated recently, stable is on 440 which has busted P-states using Plex.
  2. I believe that's what the question was about.
  3. Apparently this is expected whenever you're running headless. You can force your GPU into P8 by: Enabling a dummy X-server Installing and running Nvidia's persistenced daemon Toggling persistence mode using nvidia-smi from /boot/config/go I opted for #3 since I didn't want to have a bunch of stuff running just to get to a lower power mode. I added the following to the go file and it now boots into power state P8. # enable nvidia persistence mode if [ -x /usr/bin/nvidia-smi ]; then /usr/bin/nvidia-smi -pm 1 fi
  4. I just installed 6.9.0-beta29 [haven't run any encode / decode yet] and it looks like my card is in the P0 state after booting. I've attached a screen shot from the GPU plugin. Sorry, really new to this. Is this expected? UPDATE: Just did a HW transcode w/in Plex. As soon as the transcode stopped, the GPU went to P8. Is there a way I can get the GPU to P8 w/o having to run a transcode?
  5. One more feature request. FR: When I move to the next page, it keeps me at the bottom of the page. It would be nice if it repositions you at the top.
  6. @housewrecker Thank you for GAPS. This is awesome. Do you have an official place where I can make feature requests or report bugs? FR: I would love to be able to mark items as "do not want" [eg. there are lots of sequels that were complete flops and I don't particularly care to waste storage for them] FR: It would be nice to be able to see that a scan is in progress. I started a search for my library and navigated away to another tab. When I went back to 'missing', it just showed me there was nothing available [and did not show a scan was already in progress]. I assumed it was still working in the background and after a few hours I saw recommendations. Bug: I really like the links to tmdb for other movies / what I have. However, they all just point to 'https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/' and not any particular movie. Bug: I'm getting suggestions and the "owned" item is blank [see screenshot attached]. I do have "xXx: Return of Xander Cage", which shows in "Missing", but also doesn't give me a recommendation card for.
  7. Ah ha! Thanks Johnnie. I think that's exactly what happened.
  8. From what I could find about Seagate's SMART reporting, there was this site -- http://sgros.blogspot.com/2013/01/seagate-disk-smart-values.html. The TL;DR is that Seagate encodes the error attributes as a 48-bit value, with the upper 16 bits representing the actual number of errors and the lower 32 bits representing the number of reads/seeks. So, decimal 43047327 for attribute 197 is 0x0000 0290 D99F. Meaning 0 ECC recovered errors in nearly 43 million reads. The drive is new and only ran pre-clear, so, the relatively low number of reads would be about right. But, I would imagine those lower 32 bits will roll over at some point. In any case, I'm not convinced the drive has actually shown any read/seek errors thus far.
  9. Doesn't seem that either of these should apply here, though. First, the drive isn't part of the array; it's not even formatted. So, there shouldn't be any data being written to it. Second, more importantly, at least from my naive reading of the SMART report, there weren't any ECC errors. Attribute 195 [Hardware ECC Recovered] shows that there were zero ECC recovered reads. Additionally, both attribute 1 and 7 also show zero read/seek errors. I guess this was just some anomaly with unraid and is nothing to worry about?
  10. I think that's what has me confused. The drive went "back" to normal; meaning that it was [or, at least unraid thought it was] in an abnormal state prior.
  11. I just installed a couple 12T drives [purchased during Amazon's Prime Day] and precleared them. They've been sitting in the NAS, unassigned for a week or so. Recently, we had a power outage and my server shutdown [it's connected to a UPS, so, things shutdown cleanly]. When the server came back online, I received a notification for one of the drives "Notice [UNRAID] - reported uncorrect returned to normal value ST12000VN0007-2GS116_ZJV1JZA2 (sde)". I've attached a full SMART report, but, it doesn't look like there's any errors [assuming the "error" attributes are 48 bits]. Is this something I can safely ignore? Or, should I RMA the drive before I assign it into the array? unraid-smart-20180804-1837.zip
  12. Thanks for the write up Maglin. Followed your instructions and everything flashed perfectly on two Perc H310's . Was back up-and-running in only a few minutes.
  13. Thanks for the instructions on flashing the H310. Worked like a champ. However, there was one small glitch. At least for me, the changes to config.sys in the toolset prevented MegaRec from working [I got a "not enough extended memory" error when running it]. I went back to the stock rufus config.sys and MegaRec worked perfectly.
  14. BTW; as a temporary workaround, you can get sabnzbd running again by manually editing sabnzbd/config/admin/sabnzbd.ini and disabling HTTPS. Look for the line containing "enable_https" and change the value from '0' to '1'.
  15. Removed server certs and I'm getting the same error as unevent. sabnzbd won't start any more.