Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

aaronwt

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aaronwt

  1. So with the N54L. Am I able to use the built in eSATA port for a 4 bay port multiplier enclosure. And also use a x4 PCI express card to also have four other 4 bay port multiplier enclosures? And also use the four internal drives and also have a fifth drive attached to a card in the x1 PCI express slot? This is my plan anyway. My first unraid build I use five multi bay external enclosures with twenty drives without issue. And my second unRAID build will eventually use a couple as well. But I want my third unRAID build to replace my WHS which currently uses seven, 4 bay, external enclosures. So I would like to use as many of those as possible with the N54L Micro Server. So ideally with the N54L I would like to use five external, 4 bay enclosures, and five internal drives. Is this possible with the N54L Micro Server?
  2. Twenty drives in the external enclosures(four 4 bay and one 5 Bay--one four bay has 3 drives in it). Then I have the cache and parity drive in the 3in2 enclosure in the PC case.
  3. Here are some poor pics of my unRAID setup with my external enclosures.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.