Why would some files stay on my cache? (SOLVED)

SPOautos

I have a 500gb nvme cache drive and typically if I download something like a movie it saves to cache then at night moves to a share where it is split between multiple drives (drive 1, 2, 3 that make the array).

BUT I noticed more storage than normal is showing used up on my cache and discovered 3 movies which are showing to be saved there permanently. When I look at the share it shows that they are split between cache and drive 1, 2, or 3.

What would cause that and how can I fix it? Should I delete those 3 and redownload them?

Thanks!

Edited by SPOautos
1 hour ago, trurl said:

I see 2 different shares both with files

One of these is set to cache-no. Mover ignores cache-no and cache-only shares.

Thank you! I forgot that I had turned cache off on that share because I was moving a TB worth to it which is more than my cache. I guess that is why they never moved. I suppose at the time I thought even though the cache was turned off on that share I thought it would still move files that were already in the cache.

I suppose at some point I'll deal with enough things like this to not have to ask stupid questions hahaha.