system / isos / domains folders necessary ?

I know this has been posted a bunch of times and I read a some threads before posting however I'm not an expert when it comes to Unraid and don't want to mess anything up.  I have been using Unraid for years with user shares turned off and just accessed the disks directly.  So there have not been any folders created by Unraid.  Today I decided to turn on user shares to combine all my MOVIE folders into one share for Plex.  After enabling user shares it created these 3 folders on disk6:

system ---> libvirt ---> libvirt.img

isos ---> empty

domains ---> empty

Do I need any of these folders or is it safe to delete them?  I am not using any VM's or dockers if that matters.  I also do not have a cache drive.  My setup is pretty much as basic as it gets with no plugins installed and mostly everything is on the default settings.  If I must keep these folders that is fine however is it OK to move them to a folder not in the user share?  I have 7 disks on my array but only allow disk1 to disk6 on the user share.  I excluded disk 7 because that is for backup files versus media so if I need to keep these newly created folders I would prefer to have them in disk7.  However since that share is excluded from the shares I didn't know if that would mess things up.  If possible I would just prefer to delete them if I don't need them.

Thanks in advance.

Capture.JPG

Edited by chooch

The Plex part is done.  I just had to point it to a new location.  Instead of pointing to each individual disk now it just points to a user share tower/MOVIES.  The three folders I am asking about (system / isos / domains) only show up under disk6 and were generated when I enabled user shares.

8 hours ago, jonathanm said:

Do you have a DOCKER and VMS listed at the top of the webGUI?

No Docker.  There was a VMS tab but none installed or running.  So I went into the VMS setting and changed Enable VMs to "NO" and the tab is gone. 

Capture2.thumb.JPG.ee0ee58e04dbb3a4f8db9280adc1fad9.JPG

I still have the 3 newly created folder though in disk6 which I was hoping I could delete without causing any issues but was hoping someone could let me know if they are necessary or not.

Capture3.JPG.aef9834bdf6fbfa0eb10ea78455c025c.JPG

Edited by chooch