We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Unmountable: No file system

jvlarc

@jorgeB Yes I'm pretty sure, Disk 1 was a 6TB config and my parity is a 12TB drive as can be seen from the previous thread with the image included, also made sure I had a screenshot of the entire array stored on my off-site nas, so I did double check before anything and it shows 'Unmountable: No file system', anyway decided to forgo the disk as I believe the important stuffs have all been backed up off-site, thus decided to re-do the entire array. However I kind of screwed up after pulling hair out for the past few days and created a new config and 2 of my cache drives showed up as a 'new' disk and I had to reformat them.

I've since restored it with the Backup/Restore Appdata from a few days back. however the entire system seems to be really really slow, especially as all my docker containers got removed and needed to add them back luckily with the build in template, but it takes forever to download properly.

However now I'm having issues where I'm using binhex-Plexpass container and the server is showing 'No Soup for you' where it tries to look up my server and then the server gets disconnected. 

Any help is greatly appreciated as I've been working on this entire issue for the past 2 days 😵