unRaid WIN10 VM shows disk is not full, but unRaid OS thinks the disk is full and keeps pausing the VM

DJ BONA

Hello,

I set up a HP Proliant G6 (or G7) server in the basement with a XEON X5680 and 16GB of ECC DDR3 RAM and 1x1T HDD and 1x600GB HDD, no raid just setup as array devices.

This was set up a couple years ago, while the VM for it was for gaming it was working fine, no issues.
Now that the gaming setup has been upgraded it is now just a Win10 VM with plex server on it and the occasional server like minecraft for the kids and such.

Now the annoying part, I've never had this issue before now, basically what has happened, unraid started pinging me warnings that 2nd disk was full, the one fore media so I cleaned it up a bit, it now stands at 700GB inside the VM.

Problem is unRaid is not registering that change and it keeps insisting that the 2nd drive is full to the brim, so when something is being written to the 2nd disk, unRaid pauses the VM and when restarted a bit of progress is gone.

How do I make unRaid understand that the disk is not full?
image.thumb.png.49d5d2f7dbdca22e4ca5e0cc3d973455.png

image.thumb.png.b94eb4b69558980bf255e071d9fc5418.pngimage.thumb.png.d06998e0fd1340e4e088631174d93629.png

Thank you for your attention.

tower-diagnostics-20210223-1313.zip