Disk errors

Hello,

One of my HDDs, a 7 years old 4Tb WD Green drive suddenly showed some 30 reading errors while building parity.
Of course after the Parity successfully finished I replaced it with a new one.
But in doubt I ran an extended test on the drive using WD tools. After some 7 hours the extended test showed a well green lit Pass.
What does it mean?
Can I trust the WD tool extended test? Does that mean the drive was fine all along? Maybe I had a cabling problem that is now solved? I just finished transferring my Unraid to a completely new machine.....

14 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Not really since you rebooted since, if you don't have the old diags you can post a SMART report for the old disk.

I don't have it but the extended test showed everything in green. My question is is their tool (WD) reliable enough to decide that this disk is good in the end? Did anyone have a similar experience?
On the other hand can anyone propose a method or tool to definitely decide if this disk is good or not ? (in the meantime I had another one exactly like that from another machine so that makes two)