6.9.0/6.9.1 Network Issues

I've had a incredibly spotty network connection since upgrading to 6.9.0. I've tried adjusting my network settings by disabling bridging, swapping interface assignments, ect.. I've also attempted disabling each LAN port of my mobo individually to no avail. Any ideas of what else I could try?

If not, is there any way for me to rollback to 6.8.3 without a backup of my flash drive (dumb, I know)? I quickly upgraded to 6.9.1 (the same day I upgraded to 6.9.0) and have now lost the ability to rollback to 6.8.3 in the "Update OS" section.

Edited by Kudagra
On 3/19/2021 at 1:25 AM, JorgeB said:

Just download v6.8 and extract all the bz* files to the flash drive overwriting existing ones, then reboot. 

Thank you.

Downgraded to 6.8.3 and I'm back in business. I wish I could have figured out what was causing the issue in 6.9, though.

Heads up to anyone else downgrading- It unassigned my cache drive in the process, but I just reassigned it and started the array without any issue.

Edited by Kudagra
10 minutes ago, John_M said:

Perhaps your NIC isn't as well supported by the 5.10 kernel. I'm afraid I've never even heard of the Fenvi T919.

The Fenvi T919 is just a wifi/bluetooth card I passthrough (VFIO config) to my Mac VM for handoff and such. I use my x570 Aorus onboard Intel 1Gb/Realtek 2.5Gb ports for all my network connectivity.

Either way you're probably correct in regards to the lack of support.

19 minutes ago, John_M said:

the Intel ports should be ok. I know of issues with the Realtek drivers though.

I did try using only the Intel port to no avail (along with un-bridging and even disabling the realtek port altogether). But if Intel does have the support, it must be something else on my end causing the issue.

Edited by Kudagra