Issues with Version 6.9.1

My issue mirrors what many have already posted. Version 6.8.3 worked with no problems for about a year but when I upgraded to 6.9.1 I have experience nothing but problems. When the server boots, the Web GUI on the Windows 10 PC I use can sign in with no problem but if I try to start the array it gets stuck in "Starting Services." The only way to get through to it is to reboot the server to the GUI (because I don't know anything about Linux) and start it there. Is I try to update any settings in the Web GUI in my PC it hangs and I have to reset the server. I am attaching the mirrored log file from my flash drive. If this incorrect I apologize and please direct me to the correct procedure. If there is no solution, how do I revert to version 6.8.3 without erasing the Parity Drive. Thanks in advance.

syslog

Edited by sergiol652

Thanks.  Do this:

Reboot the server into GUI mode, then from Windows, log in and try and start the array.  If it fails, then from the GUI do another Tools - Diagnostics.

What you're saying about it getting "stuck" doesn't really make much sense as fundamentally there's zero difference between logging in via GUI mode and remotely on another computer.

Well, now everything is working. I rebooted the served one more time, I changed the server IP to static, the DNS to static using 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.220.222 restarted docker then started the array and everything works. I don't know what happened or if it is going to stay working. Thanks for the help anyway. I'll post again if I have more problems.