Had A bit of a disaster at the beginning of this year, want to see if its possible to change the Array password. (Solved)

Hello, TLDR (and its still kind of a long story even though I'm abridging it); ckdisk ran on my Windows system without my knowledge when I stepped away while rebooting. It broke my VROC array, I lost my most recent saves of my KPDB. At the same time the encrypted partition of my nitro key was corrupted by my mothers MAC, there was apparently a Firmware bug I was not aware of that caused this. I managed to find a semi-recent backup of my passwords, however, still lost my 2FA keys had to email a bunch of services I use to get my accounts back. This has been a quarter of my year spent on this mess. Anyways, I'm modifying my back up strategy a bit to prevent these issues in the future.

More or less my question is can I change the XFS encryption password, My server has not been offline since it all happened, and I do not trust myself or the backup of my passwords with the string of bad luck I've been having this year. I would like to avoid using the mover method if possible, I can afford and extra pair of HDD's at the moment. If the password is changeable, where would I find that setting? if not I will have to hold off until I can afford extra disks to shuffle the data around with the mover. 

Edited by DataPhile
  • DataPhile changed the title to Had A bit of a disaster at the beginning of this year, want to see if its possible to change the Array password. (Solved)