Parity Check everytime I turn on the server.

You might want to reset the timeouts for closing down Docker and VMs by going to their respective Settings page (you may need to enable Advanced vie at the upper right to see the timeout setting) as there have been reports of unRaid not honouring these settings until you do this.    

You should also try stopping the array first to see how long that takes in case the timeout values (particularly for VMs) need increasing.   If the array successfully stops This should mean you do not get a parity check started the next time the system boots.   If you still get a parity check on starting after successfully stopping the array up then this suggests a flash drive problem where unRaid was unable to record the fact it had successfully stopped the array.   If you cannot successfully stop the array then you need to investigate what is stopping that from happening.

On 4/19/2021 at 3:49 AM, itimpi said:

You might want to reset the timeouts for closing down Docker and VMs by going to their respective Settings page (you may need to enable Advanced vie at the upper right to see the timeout setting) as there have been reports of unRaid not honouring these settings until you do this.    

You should also try stopping the array first to see how long that takes in case the timeout values (particularly for VMs) need increasing.   If the array successfully stops This should mean you do not get a parity check started the next time the system boots.   If you still get a parity check on starting after successfully stopping the array up then this suggests a flash drive problem where unRaid was unable to record the fact it had successfully stopped the array.   If you cannot successfully stop the array then you need to investigate what is stopping that from happening.

My docker is off, and I don't have any VM.  I stop the array, started it again and the parity doesn't start.  It always start when I first turn on the server.   I will try to switch the USB when I have time.