Errors While Building First Parity

I am attempting to set up a new Unraid server using  one old 3TB disk I had lying around and 1 new 8TB disk as a parity drive. All the data I currently own is less than 3 TB. I have it backed up on a separate drive. I added the 3TB drive to the server and added all the data onto it. I then built a parity drive with the 8TB drive. While building the parity drive I had 1767 errors show up on the old 3TB drive.  I've attached the diagnostics. Is my parity valid with these errors existing? Is my drive about to fail? Can these errors be corrected?

tower-diagnostics-20210420-0649.zip

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Not 100% valid.

Disk is showing some SMART issues, but these errors look more like a connection problem, replace the cables/slot and try again.

Are you recommending I replace the SATA cable to the motherboard and then rebuild the parity drive? Could the problems be caused by me not pre-clearing the 3TB data disk before adding it to the array? Should I take a step back and pre-clear the data disk?

1 minute ago, sdp07d said:

Could the problems be caused by me not pre-clearing the 3TB data disk before adding it to the array? Should I take a step back and pre-clear the data disk?

Not related.

2 minutes ago, sdp07d said:

Are you recommending I replace the SATA cable to the motherboard and then rebuild the parity drive?

Yes.