Parity swap gone wrong

PCRx

Version 6.8.3

Eleven years of running unRaid and had my first array drive failure. Only replacement I have is 12tb with current parity being 10tb. A parity swap was in order.

Precleared the 12tb with no errors.

Removed failed 8tb drive

Assigned 12tb to parity slot

Assigned 10tb old parity drive to be new data drive

Started array and let it copy the 10tb parity drive to the new 12tb parity drive

After copying finished the server was in a stopped state and the Start button said it will bring array online and rebuild the data drive

At this point I shutdown and would deal with it later

Upon rebooting my old 10tb parity was back in the parity position. The 12tb was not assigned

I reassigned the 12tb to parity slot which then got marked as wrong

I reassigned the 10tb old parity back to the data slot and the wrong disk message went away and both icons turned blue

Now the Start button says it will begin copying the 10tb to the 12tb like it's starting parity swap again. It's already done that. I don't want to do it again

I just want to trust the new 12TB parity drive and rebuild the failed drive to the 10tb

At this point I don't want to guess around with things or risk losing my failed drives data. If anyone has any ideas on how to safely proceed please let me know. Thanks